Hello Tiger Regiment Family! Here’s your news update for today!
Pancake Breakfast and Student Performance – THIS Saturday September 25 9-11AM
We’re looking forward to hosting the pancake breakfast this Saturday starting at 9AM! Also as a reminder, your students will be performing the music from this year’s field show starting around 9:30-9:45AM. You won’t want to miss that!
Students: call time for you is 9AM – wear your Tiger Regiment polo shirts and shorts. You will be done around 10AM and then you can have pancakes.
We’re hoping that you will all consider coming to support the program and your students. For many of you, this will be the first opportunity you’ll have to listen to the band perform. Come and join us as members of the Tiger Regiment Family!
Let us know you will be coming by completing the form on our website. It’s important for us to have an idea of how many may attend. If you can prepay using one of our electronic payment options (Venmo, PayPal, Zelle), that would be great. Otherwise, you may bring a check or cash Saturday morning and denote that on the form. We also passed out paper copies of the order form to all students. Download a copy here.
In addition, try to invite others in your family or your neighborhood. You can have them complete the form on our website as well. Make sure to tell them to include your student’s name so they can receive credit towards their individual family donation.
Also be sure to inform those who are coming to park in the main parking lot and come through the main entrance. We will have signs directing visitors.
See you on Saturday morning!
LAST Call for SAVERS FUNdrive Soft Goods Drop Off – THIS Saturday 10AM-12PM
Our final drop off date is this Saturday. Help us get the word out to friends, family and your community. We posted reminders on our social media (Facebook and Instagram), so we encourage you to share that on your network as well!
Parent Meeting Recap
We had a great meeting and missed having many of you, but understand the scheduling conflict was a big cause of that. So, here’s a quick recap of some of the things we discussed.
- Reminder that our Tiger Regiment website is your primary source of information. Please keep checking for news updates as well as updates to existing events.
- Also make sure you’re following our social media channels: YouTube, Facebook and Instagram.
- Reviewed our fundraising activities – again, check the fundraising page of our website often.
- Reviewed all our upcoming events including football games, Heritage Parade and the Valencia Classic Field show. All of these are on the calendar page of the website which we continue to update when additional information is known.
- We also reviewed and approved the budget for the fall marching season. Please reach out to Bianca at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like a copy of what was handed out.
- The next parent meeting will be on October 19 at 7PM.
Fall Raffle Fundraiser Update
As you know, our Fall Raffle fundraiser has begun! Each student has been given 10 tickets to sell – each of which will put 50% towards their individual family donation account. This is a great opportunity for us to raise some much needed funds for the program, so we encourage everyone to try and get at least their initial 10 tickets sold.
Tickets are $10 each and each ticket gives you a greater chance to win prizes such as a $250 Amazon Gift Card, a $100 Amazon Gift Card, $50 local restaurant gift cards, Disneyland tickets, and more!!
As a reminder: when a ticket is sold, the person buying the ticket will complete their name, phone, and email on the right side, tear that piece off (the ticket stub) and give that back to the student along with their payment, while keeping the left side (the larger portion) of the ticket for their records. The student should then return all ticket stubs and cash ($10 per ticket) to Gaby Ruvalcaba. Gaby will be available to collect these at the end of practice on Tuesday and Saturday nights. You can also pick up extra tickets from her at this time.
If you have questions, contact Gaby at email@example.com.
Quick List of Upcoming Events to get on Your Calendar
- Chipotle restaurant fundraiser on October 5 4-8PM
- Home Football game on October 8 – they will be performing the field show at halftime and pep music during the game
- October 9 – times TBD
- Placentia Heritage Parade in the morning
- Valencia Classic Field Show training – late afternoon
- Parent Preview night in the evening
- October 16 – Valencia Classic Field show
- Read the latest on the website
- If you haven’t signed up to help, please do so here!
Thank you to everyone who has donated. We very much appreciate it! We are planning to send monthly statements beginning October 1 so you know where you stand.
Families are asked to make a $600 per student donation for the fall marching season, which can be made all at once or in payments. We have several ways to submit your family donations including Venmo, Zelle, PayPal, or P.O. Box. Instructions for all of these are located on the fundraising page of our website. If you’d like to make payment arrangements for your family donation, please contact our treasurer, JC, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As stated above, we have an approved budget to show where your donations and fundraising activities get used. If you’d like a copy of what was handed out during the parent meeting, contact Bianca at email@example.com. Feel free to reach out with questions as well. We’ll be happy to answer them as best we can.
Please note: Your student will not be denied participation in the program nor singled out due to any inability to make donations. It is our hope that if you can donate to the program, you will. Check our fundraising page often as we will make every effort to list as many opportunities for fundraising as we can.